Thursday, July 16, 2009




Tuesday and Wednesday (7/14 & 7/15)  We are still at the rally.   I know that I always say that T@B people are great, but being around so many of them the last few days, is just a wonderful reminder of that.   The resident "gurus" are such a great group of guys (Jeremy, Dale, Bob, Jim, etc.) and an invaluable resource.  It is so much fun see all the different solutions for the same idea.  Diversity is a wonderful thing.  

Today, I conducted a seminar on all the modifications that I have done to our T@B.  It was well attended and there was a great deal of discussion.  It was fun as I have not done anything like that since I retired.  

The variety of T@Bs and screen rooms is unbelievable.  Again, diversity is great.  I have attached a couple of pictures of some of the T@BS.  Ours is the one with the blue screen room and a bit of orange showing.  Don't you just love the lime green and turquoise T@B!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, wish we were there with you. And yes, I love the green and turquoise T@B! Bring back some tips for us.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete